Friday, January 14, 2011

Kid Pitch Instructional League - A's

Hi Folks and welcome to the A's blog.  This blog is mostly for members of the team and a few friends we've met along the way.  I will post some instructional videos, some exercises and various baseball musings.  The videos are for you and your child to get a headstart on the season and to review when you have questions. I would also like this to be an open baseball forum for both kids and parents, so please feel free to comment (be nice) on anything you like.

PS Polite blog etiquette and decorum is expected, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Rich
    This is fantastic!!! Am assuming your weekly email updates to the team will also be posted here?? Looking forward to your wonderful stories, This is a fantastic thing you are doing for the A's. Maybe you could spend the off-season coaching down under??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I was actually planning on the traditional email method of the weekly team updates, but will certainly include you either way. I'd love to coach down-under, can you get me a spot on the All Blacks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so down here we have a National Baseball team called the Diamond Blacks, a National Softball team called the Black Sox, and a National RUGBY team called the All Blacks ... what do you know about Rugby???

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon, we had these conversations last year. I really do love rugby; great sport, non-stop action. You get me a spot on the All Blacks and I'll be down there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete